This page includes my current public research, presentations and projects developed in collaboration with great researchers and academics. If you see something and want to check, please reach out.
- Williams, T. (December, 2019) An Approach Towards An Autonomic Computing Prototype Reference Architecture (master’s thesis)
- “Distributing the Network Security Barrier” UNC Charlotte 2022 Graduate Research Symposium, March 25th, 2022, Poster (Coming Soon)
- “Next Generation Solutions for Modern Network Attacks” BSides Charlotte, September 23, 2023. (conference presentation + writeup)
- “A Hackers Guide To Cheap NGFW” Blacks in Cyberconf, October 3rd, 2020. (conference presentation)
- “Defense Automation: SaltStack in a Buzzword Rich Environment” SaltConf19, November 18th - 19th, 2019. (conference presentation)
- “The not so Ominous Future of Computer System Defense” Bsides Charlotte, September 28th, 2019. (conference presentation)
- “Hands-on Learning Experiences for Cyber Threat Hunting Education” CAE in Cybersecurity Symposium, 2018. (conference presentation)